Here are the statistics and track logs for the second half of the trip, together with a summary for the whole trip.
- 29 days from 6th June to 4th July incl.
- 16 days paddled in the same period
- 13 days lost, due to the weather (wind)
- 787.6km paddled
- Average 27.2km per day
- Average 49.2km per paddling day
- 59 days from 7th May to 4th July incl.
- 39 days paddled in the same period
- 20 days lost, due to the weather (wind)
- 1620km paddled
- Average 27.5km per day
- Average 41.5km per paddling day
The following tracks have been recorded by iPhone running the Endomondo app. I have a high capacity external battery to which my phone is connected inside a waterproof box, inside the rear kayak hatch. Without the external battery, the phone battery won’t last the day.
Streamstown Bay to Achill Sound
Achill Sound to Belmullet
Belmullet to Ballycastle (Co. Mayo)
Ballycastle (Co. Mayo) to Aughris Point
Aughris Point to Loughros Head
Loughros Head to Gowla
Gowla to Portnablahy
Portnablahy to Malin Head
Malin Head to Portrush
Portrush to Ballycastle (Co. Antrim)
Ballycastle (Co. Antrim) to Portmuck
Portmuck to Portavogie
Portavogie to Ardglass
Ardglass to Templetown
Templetown to Rush
Rush to Bullock Harbour (Dublin)